10 Gainford Crt Hoppers Crossing
1233 Ison Road Manor Lakes
10 Gainford Court Hoppers Crossing Vic 3030
1233 Ison Road Manor Lakes Vic 3024
One Owner + Spotless + Move In Do Nothing
Situated in the most peaceful location and friendly neighbourhood is this immaculately maintained residence that will suit so many buyers. Homes of this quality and presentation are very hard to find in the present property market with fewer homes for buyers to inspect.
This residence features:
• Large family friendly kitchen and eating area with all expected appliances
• Separate study for work from home and independent business owners
• Large master bedroom with sunny parents retreat, walk in robe and ensuite.
• 3 additional large family bedrooms all with built in robes
• Family bathroom upstairs and a guest powder room downstairs
• 3 living areas with the upstairs living area offering lots of usable space and practical layout; the children can have their own ‘muck-up’ area, out of sight and out of mind.
• Oversized laundry with space for storage and working area
• Double garage with drive through rear roller door for private and personal storage of caravans, boats and/or trailers
• Outdoor undercover entertaining area plus separate outdoor shaded eating feature
• Private, safe and secure backyard
• 2 x 2,500 water tanks with pump and garden hose connection
• 6 x 4 workshop with concrete slab and power attached
The location is perfect for potential buyers of any age group. Primary School zoning falls within Cambridge Primary School. Surrounded by parks and walking tracks, walking distance to Coles Hogans Road corner, 870 meters (approx.) to Pacific Shopping Centre (cinemas, restaurants and hotel, etc) and short drive to community amenities such as doctors, childcare, public swimming pool and gymnasium.
Photo ID required for any and all Inspections.
See link below for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence
Please Note: Disclaimer on behalf of Vendor and Patrick Conheady Real Estate:
All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries.
Why build? This is your dream property, ready now for you!Save $10’s of thousands off the equivalent House & Land package.
*Four ample living spaces (incl. theatre room) and a highly functional and versatile floor plan.
*Dual access points to the alfresco open the design up further, integrating the outdoors with inside.
*Kitchen highlights include the stone-topped island bench, 900mm European appliances, gloss cabinetry and a spacious butler’s pantry.
*Large Master Bedroom with beautiful view, large walk-in-robe and a large his/hers ensuite
*Plus 3 large family bedrooms (1 x B-I-R & 2 x W-I-R) and all will easily accommodate queen size beds
*Beautifully, large study with relaxing views and separate from family areas
Plus there are DOUBLE GLAZED windows throughout, ducted heating, ducted REFRIGERATED cooling, plus quality carpets, blinds all installed and an array of downlights. Built with an abundance of cupboards for linen, etc and family storage. Latest security system installed, plus room for the boat and trailer.
Every feature of this property was done with planning and purpose in mind to make it an impressive, standout residence located in one of Manor Lakes best pockets, being close to Wyndham Vale Train Station (1.5km approx.), Manor Lakes P-12 College (1.2km approx.), Manor Lakes Shopping Centre (2.2km approx.), Lollipop Hill playground (450m approx.), non-government schools and bus stops this home is perfect for those who are looking for a convenient location close to everything!
**On behalf of the Sellers, other real estate agents with potential buyers for this property are advised to contact Patrick Conheady 0439 045 005 or email@example.com as Patrick Conheady Real Estate holds complete management rights plus Sole Agency Authority for the sale of this wonderful property. Appropriate fees will be paid to introducing agents.**
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS)
**All measurements quoted are approximated only. Purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries**